Meet the 2016-2017 CSC BOARD
USARAK Honorary President: Jen Owens
Advisors: Erin Williams, Lori Alexander
Fort Wainwright CSC FAQ's
- We are not an officer's wives club.
- CSC gives out scholarships to Army family members
- CSC gives out grants to local community non-profit organizations
- CSC raised over $15,000 during last year's 2013 Holly Days Bazaar alone
- CSC awarded $7,000 in scholarships & $7,025 in grants last year
- CSC is NOT an FRG
- CSC is a non-profit corporation & has tax exempt status with the IRS
We Can Only Do These Great Things With Your Membership, so please join today!!
The Fort Wainwright Community Spouses’ Club is open to all spouses of active duty and retired military members in all branches of the Armed Services who are assigned, attached or living at Ft Wainwright, as well as active military members and Department of Defense civilians and their spouses. The purpose of the club is philanthropic in nature. Civic and welfare projects are conducted for the benefit of Fort Wainwright and select organizations from the local community, while fostering a spirit of friendship, support and goodwill for its members through education, volunteerism and participation in community affairs.
Click on the button below to download a Membership Form. Fill it out, include your $30 membership fee and drop it in the
CSC drop box located just inside the entrance of the LFCC, (Bldg 1044). We look forward to seeing you at one of our events!